Rules and Regulations
Schedules & Results
Schedules & Results
Schedules and Results
Play Flag Football
Become a Volunteer
Become A Coach
Become a Referee
Become A League Director
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Date of Birth
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
GAMEDAY SPORTS AZ Participant Registration Agreement: Terms and Conditions
I agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement (this “Participant Registration Agreement”), and I agree, warrant and covenant as follows:
1. PERMISSION TO PARTICIPATE. I certify that I (i) am the parent or legal guardian of the child (“Participant”) being allowed to participate in the GAMEDAY SPORTS Football Powered by GAMEDAY SPORTS program, including regional and national tournament(s) (the “Program”), as part of a GAMEDAY SPORTS Football league administered by a local league organizer; (ii) am of legal age and am freely signing this Participant Registration Agreement without any inducement or assurance of any nature; and (iii) have read this form and understand that, by signing this form, I may be giving up certain legal rights and remedies. I agree that the terms of this Participant Registration Agreement are binding on both me and the Participant.
2. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. In return for the Participant being allowed to participate in the Program, I release and agree not to sue GAMEDAY SPORTS, and it’s respective employees, officers, directors, sub-contractors, sponsors, agents, affiliates, and subsidiaries (collectively, the “Releasees”) from or for, as applicable, all present and future claims that may be made by the Participant or me, my family, estate, heirs or assigns for property damage, personal injury or wrongful death arising as a result of the Participant’s participation in the Program, wherever, whenever, or however the same may occur. I understand and agree that the Releasees are not responsible for any injury or property damage arising out of the Program, even if caused by their ordinary negligence. I understand that participation in the Program involves certain risks, including, but not limited to, serious injury, death or permanent disability. I am voluntarily allowing Participant to participate in the Program with knowledge of the dangers involved and agree to accept all risks of such participation. I certify that the Participant is in excellent physical health and may participate in strenuous and hazardous physical activities, including the football to be played in the Program.
I also agree to indemnify and hold harmless Releasees for all claims arising out of Participant’s participation in the Program and all related activities. I understand that this document is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the state in which the Program is taking place and agree that if any portion of this Agreement is invalid, the remainder will continue in full legal force and effect. I further agree that any legal proceedings related to this waiver will take place in Phoenix, Arizona.
3. PHOTOS/BROADCASTING RIGHTS. I understand that Program-related events may be photographed, videotaped or otherwise recorded and that descriptions or accounts of such events may be written or otherwise documented, and I agree to let the Releasees use Participant’s name and/or likeness free of charge in any manner and in any media (now known or hereafter developed) and for any purpose without compensation to me or Participant and that the Releasees may use the information provided herein for solicitation of Releasees’ programs/events. I further agree to let the local league organizer use the Participant’s name and/or likeness free of charge on the Website (as defined below) in connection with any postings of team rosters or game stories.
4. EMERGENCY MEDICAL TREATMENT. Permission is hereby granted for Participant to receive any and all medical and dental treatment and/or first aid, including authorizing any medical treatment facility/hospital to administer emergency treatment for any illness, injury or accident resulting from participation in the Program. In addition, I hereby authorize, give permission and voluntarily consent to having GAMEDAY SPORTS, medical and athletic training providers appointed by GAMEDAY SPORTS and their respective employees or agents to arrange, direct, sign for and consent to all emergency medical care and treatment necessary to preserve my child’s health in the event of accident, injury, sickness, etc. during participation in the Program. I acknowledge responsibility for reasonable charges in connection with the care and treatment rendered. I agree to the release of any medical records necessary for insurance purposes. I further acknowledge that GAMEDAY SPORTS and medical and athletic training providers appointed by GAMEDAY SPORTS have not made any guarantees as to the effect of such care and treatment rendered.
5. AUTHORITY TO REGISTER AND/OR TO ACT AS AGENT. I represent and warrant to the Releasees that I have full legal authority to complete this Participant Registration Agreement on www.NFLFLAG.com (the “Website”). In addition, to the extent that I am registering on behalf of a third party (or third parties), I represent and warrant that I have been duly authorized to act as agent on behalf of such party (or parties) in performing such registration. By proceeding with such registration, I agree that the terms of this Participant Registration Agreement shall apply equally to me and to any third party (or parties) for whom I am acting as agent.
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). I represent and warrant that, in compliance with COPPA, I am over 13 years of age, and that, to the extent I am registering a child under 18 years of age, I am the parent or legal guardian of such child, and I do hereby consent to the collection of such child’s personal information by the Releasees.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE RELEASEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM:
A. PROGRAM PARTICIPATION. (i) ANY AND ALL DEMANDS, RIGHTS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE, ARISING OUT OF ALL KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, FORESEEN AND UNFORESEEN, BODILY AND PERSONAL INJURIES, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, AND THE CONSEQUENCES THEREOF, INCLUDING DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION BY THE PARTICIPANT IN THE PROGRAM; OR (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF GOODS AND SERVICES IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM.
B. WEBSITE USE. (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE; (ii) ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE WEBSITE; OR (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF MY TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE.
I EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM OR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT THE PARTICIPANT’S OR MY, AS APPLICABLE, SOLE RISK. THE PROGRAM AND THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE RELEASEES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON- INFRINGEMENT.
The Releasees make no warranty that the Website’s services will be uninterrupted, secure or error free. The Releasees do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information in, or provided in connection with, the Website. The Releasees are not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of such information. I understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is at my own discretion and risk and that I will be solely responsible for any damage to my own computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
7. INDEMNIFICATION. I agree to indemnify and hold each of the Releasees and their officers and employees harmless from and against any and all damages, costs, claims or demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of participation by Participant in the Program (including without limitation in connection with any medical treatment offered or given to Participant) or my and/or Participant’s use of the Website or the violation of any term of this Participant Registration Agreement or the GAMEDAY SPORTS Football Powered by GAMEDAY SPORTS Terms of Service by me.
8. APPLICABLE LAW; CONSENT TO JURISDICTION. This Participant Registration Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Indiana, excluding its conflict of law rules. I expressly consent and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana or, for matters not susceptible of adjudication in the federal courts, the courts of the State of Indiana located in Marion County, in all disputes arising out of or relating to this Participant Registration Agreement.
9. SEVERABILITY. I further expressly agree that this Participant Registration Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law and that if any provision of this Participant Registration Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Participant Registration Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
10. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. The Releasees shall use any Personal Identifying Information (as defined below) only for the purposes of order processing, fulfillment, customer service, and renewal or as otherwise described herein or at the time that such Personal Identifying Information was collected. In addition, Releasees may use any Personal Identifying Information for the purposes of promoting or marketing GAMEDAY SPORTS programs, services, and events. The Releasees shall not use any Personal Identifying Information for any other marketing or solicitation purposes or for any other purpose unless the user was specifically notified of such potential use prior to entering such information. “Personal Identifying Information” shall include any information about users of the Website obtained by the Releasees or any information provided to the Releasees by registrants, magazine subscribers or other users of the Website.
11. NO USE OF MARKS. I understand that I shall have no right to use the NFL Marks (as defined below) or GAMEDAY SPORTS Marks (as defined below) for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written approval of the Releasees in each instance (such approval to be granted or withheld in the Releasees’ sole discretion after a formal logo request process has been initiated by me). For the purposes of this Agreement, “NFL Marks” means the names, symbols, emblems, designs, and colors of the National Football League and the Member Clubs, including, without limitation, the terms “National Football League”, “NFL”, “National Football Conference”, “American Football Conference”, “NFC”, “AFC”, “Super Bowl”, “Pro Bowl”, the NFL Shield design, the GAMEDAY SPORTS Football trademarks and the NFL Punt, Pass and Kick trademarks, as well as the full team names, nicknames, helmet designs, uniform designs, logos and slogans of the Member Clubs, and any other indicia adopted for commercial purposes by the NFL or any of its Member Clubs. For the purposes of this Agreement, “GAMEDAY SPORTS Marks” means the names, logos, symbols, emblems, and designs of GAMEDAY SPORTS and any indicia adopted for commercial purposes by GAMEDAY SPORTS. I acknowledge and agree that all right, title and interest in and to the NFL Marks and GAMEDAY SPORTS Marks belong to the NFL and GAMEDAY SPORTS respectively. I agree that the NFL Marks and GAMEDAY SPORTS Marks possess a special, unique and extraordinary character that makes difficult the assessment of the monetary damages that would be sustained by their unauthorized use. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, I recognize that irreparable injury would be caused by the unauthorized use of any of the NFL Marks or GAMEDAY SPORTS Marks, and agree that injunctive and other equitable relief from a court of competent jurisdiction would be appropriate in the event of such unauthorized use, and that such remedy would not be exclusive of other legal remedies. I recognize that the great value and goodwill associated with the NFL Marks and GAMEDAY SPORTS Marks belongs to the NFL and GAMEDAY SPORTS respectively and that such marks have secondary meaning.
BY INDICATING MY ACCEPTANCE OF THIS PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION AGREEMENT, I AM AFFIRMING THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS. I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM SIGNING THE PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION AGREEMENT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY, AND INTEND BY MY ACCEPTANCE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
Do you understand and agree with these terms?
I do not agree
Gilbert Flag Football
Goodyear Flag Football
Canyon View Basketball
Become a Volunteer
Become A Coach
Become a Referee
Become A League Director
14802 W. Wigwam Blvd
Goodyear, AZ 85395
Scroll to top